Videos and summaries of past presentations are available at the bottom of this page.
The Yolo COVID-19 Community Needs Series is a five-week series discussing the impact of the pandemic and its fall-out in Yolo County, sponsored by Sutter Health. Each panel (Thursdays at 11am on Zoom) will feature nonprofit and community leaders discussing a major need. The goal is to better understand how we can all work together on these high priority issues. Click the dates below to register and contact with questions.
Mar. 11 Mental Health featuring
- Moderator Petrea Marchand, Board, NAMI Yolo and President, Consero Solutions
- Dr. Urmi Patel, Director of Clinical Care, Sutter Health
- Diane Sommers, Executive Director, Suicide Prevention of Yolo County
- Tico Zendejas, Executive Director, RISE Inc.
Mar. 18 Housing Insecurity featuring
- Moderator Sandra Sigrist, Interim CEO, Yolo County Housing
- Lynnette Irlmeier, Executive Director, Empower Yolo
- Anoosh Jorjorian, ApoYolo Project/Yolo Interfaith Immigration Network
- Doug Zeck, Executive Director, Fourth & Hope
Mar. 25 What’s Next: A look to recovery featuring
- Moderator Evan Schmidt, Executive Director, Valley Vision
- Gary S. May, Chancellor, University of California Davis
- Rachael McKinney, CEO, Sutter Davis Hospital
- Jim Provenza, Chair, Yolo County Board of Supervisors
Feb. 25 Children & Families Panel
March 4 Food Insecurity Panel